Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Blog?

Hey everyone! I thought it would be a good idea to start a blog to keep in touch with everyone from home while I'm in Australia!!! It will be easier than emailing everyone individually, and you can leave comments for me here too. Tyler and I were officially accepted to the University of Sydney, and we are booking flights this weekend... WaaHOOO :) We have to be in Sydney by February 14 because we have a mandatory orientation that day. We also have an orientation here in Madison this Friday, Dec. 3 to meet other students from UW-Madison who are in the program as well!


I'm getting soo excited to get out of this winter weather and into sunny Australia! I'm sick of the cold already :(  I'll keep you guys updated once I know more!! 


<3 Megan 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Megan! I can't believe we'll both be in Australia in the same semester! what a coincidence! I'll be studying at Bond University, in the Goldcoast! -Janelle L

    ReplyDelete